( some cafecito and scrolling down my IG)
It’s been a while since I last wrote a lifestyle post so I wanted to go ahead and write about something that has taken over most of our lives, Instagram. I will confess I did not have Instagram until perhaps two years ago. WHATTTT! Yes! My friends kept on telling me about it but I used to follow bloggers and brands the old fashion way, going to their websites. Obviously things have changed…haha. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite and most inspirational accounts I personally enjoy following. I follow a few travel and a few hundred fashion brands/bloggers but here are my top five. Do you have any recommendations? Who are your favorite bloggers or accounts? Please share them, I would love to take a look! OH and don’t forget to follow my adventures here…
1. Dame Traveler: CAUTION: this account will make you want to travel…haha. Dame Traveler features women traveling all over the world! Scroll down her account, grab a glass of wine, a pen and paper and start making your travel bucketlist because Dame Traveler will inspire you travel to new places you never even thought of, check it out and let me know what you think.
2. TravelSouthAmerica: One of my biggest regrets in life was not traveling South America when I had the chance but seeing these pictures just makes me excited about planning a trip to Argentina or Colombia in the near future.
3. Beautiful Destination: With over 3.0 millions Instagram followers you know this page is a must-have for anyone who enjoys seeing travel pictures or just beautiful pictures in general.
4. Conde Nast Traveler: Conde Nast…need to say more?
5. Huffington Post: Not only travel pictures but fashion, world news, trends and more.
1. Brazilian Blogger Thassia Naves: Guys, I’m pretty obsessed with this blogger! haha The funny thing is I don’t understand her captions because she writes in Portuguese but her style is imppacable !!
2. Shopbop: Shopbop might be my number one destination when it comes to online shopping. Free 3 day shipping anyone? You can follow their account for the latest fashion trends…
3. Julia Hengel: Some of you might be following Julia already and for obvious reasons, she has some of the most beautiful pictures I’ve seen in any blog and I personally love following her her fashion and travels.
4. WhoWhatWear: Follow along for the latest fashion related news, trends, streetstyle and celebrity coverage.
5. Elizabeth Keene: Beautiful person both inside and out! I’ve been following Elizabeth for some time now, I think I was attracted to her bright colors, or perhaps it was the fact she can wear any colored lipstick and look amazing but it was meeting her during Fashion Week back in February that made me like her even more!
I also love following Jane from FitFabFunMom, Pam from PamHetlinger and my friend Ashley behind the account Mushroomstew in Chicago. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to hearing your comments on this post!